The City of Poulsbo has made available PPE supplies for any business or non-profit organization located in the City of Poulsbo.
Below are details on what is available and an order form to make a request for your business or organization.
Once you submit the form you will be contacted by the City to schedule delivery/pick up times.
For additional questions, please contact Kim Hendrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the City’s help line at (360) 517-5037.
Paper Masks (Click Here for Details)
- The first two boxes of 50 (total 100) are free to any City of Poulsbo business who requests them (while supplies last)
Cloth Masks (Click Here for Details)
- First 10 free to any City of Poulsbo business who requests
- First quart free to any City of Poulsbo business who requests.
Non-Contact Thermometers (Click Here for Details)
- Limited supply available for businesses that meet specific criteria set by the State of Washington.
Additional Resources for PPE
The following is a list of additional online (off-site) and local resources for PPE supplies.
Hand Sanitizer & Dispensers
- 5 gallon buckets can be ordered from Bainbridge Organic Distillers for $150 each. Click Here to Purchase Online
- Hand Sanitizer Refills & Dispensers
- No-touch dispenser – Dispenses in mist—works well with Bainbridge Distillers’ sanitizer.